2017 Registration Information
Happy Birthday, Penguicon.
Our logo’s gone retro and so have our prices!!
Penguicon is a private event and requires that every attendee, regardless of position, must be registered. You may pre-register for the convention, or walk-in and pay at-the-door. Please see pricing and info below.
***Children 12 and under are required to be registered and are free.***
Pre-Registration prices and cut-off date:
Register before May 1st to pay $35.
- Register between May 1, 2016& April 2, 2017 to pay $40. (Pre-registration closes April 2, 2017)
- Staff rate, at any time, is $25. (A ConCom member must confirm that you are Staff for you to receive this rate.)
- ConCom rate, anytime, is $35. (Conchair must confirm you are ConCom for you to receive this rate)
- Panelists who present 3 hours or more of programming or submit their presentation (to be shared with our community via a creative commons license), in advance, will pay $30.
Registration Prices at the Convention:
- At-the-door weekend rate is $50.00 – Our logo’s gone retro and so have our prices!!!
- If you purchase a membership on Saturday, April 29, 2017, it is reduced to $40.
- If you purchase a membership on Sunday, April 30, 2017, it is reduced to $10 for 2017 Penguicon only. (2018 Pre-registration prices have not yet been set.)
If you have any questions regarding your registration for Penguicon 2017, please don’t hesitate to email our Heads of Registration, Allison & Jeff, at firstname.lastname@example.org